Friday, February 18, 2011

Risa's First Blog

Well folks, here it is. A blog of my very own. It's not like anyone will ever read it, so it's more like an online diary than anything else. I'm not even sure why I'm doing this; I need a life. All I do anymore is go to class, look for jobs and text people who probably don't really care for me. And now I blog, evidently.

As my blog title suggests, I'm not very bright. I am constantly doing silly things and making an ass of myself in the worst ways. You know there are those people who can do incredibly silly things and manage not to alienate everyone around them? Well I'm not one of them. It would appear that I am incredibly proficient at repelling people whose company I enjoy, while somehow winning the affections of people with awful teeth and greasy hair. Not that some people with awful teeth and/or greasy hair aren't good people, I just can't stand people with poor oral hygiene. It's one of my less serious character flaws, I feel.

Well, there isn't really a whole lot about me that's remotely interesting, aside from my large oddly shaped nose, perhaps. Nonetheless, I will attempt to keep my (probably imaginary) readers entertained with this silly little blog. I hope someone likes it, anyway.

Er, now isn't this cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment